New Cover

Looks like nothing will ever stay the same except for memories.

I've decided to do some re-vamp for this blog page.
A new cover according to how I feel as of this moment.

I put on some scenic anime as a background which I have been obsessed with lately, even my office's desktop has it. 
I also change it daily.
The thought of how such gesture shows who I am as person really speaks.

I chose the color pinkish red because I just love this color -
OOH I GOT PRINGLES!
My sister just got back from the convenient store and bought me Pringles!
Okay, back to business.
I chose this color because I felt drawn to it lately, as how I'm quite soft lately.
Which is so unlike me.
I think?

Last,
the highlight of all these changes is the background music!
The amount of satisfaction of this feature has me floating on cloud nine.
I have always have music in my heart, literally.
It has been my escape since I first encountered it n my early years.
To put it on a platform that I hod dear, I need nothing more.

The song choice is also another favorite feature of mine.
A Song for Me by Golden Child's Hong Joochan.
It's a new K-Pop group that I'm currently into and I'm loving it to the moon.
It brings out that nostalgia vibes and if you've seen the music video, I guarantee you would fall in love as well.

This would do for me, for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enjoy Where You Are Now

Expectations

23:27